The exceptional generosity of alumni, friends, parents, faculty, and staff who contribute $2,500 or more to the College is honored by membership in the Benefactors Society. These gifts are used annually to meet the most pressing and immediate needs of Arts & Sciences, which include support for research, graduate fellowships, faculty and academic departments.
Benefactors Society recognition levels:
- Oculus Level $50,000 and above
- Dome Level $25,000–$49,999
- Colonnade Level $10,000–$24,999
- Serpentine Level $5,000–$9,999
- Pavilion Level $2,500–$4,999
- Young Alumni Giving Levels
- $1,000 (class years: 2006-2010)
- $500 (class years: 2011-2015)
- $250 (class years: 2016-2020)
Introducing The Honor Pledge: In celebration and recognition of the University's most aspirational principle, we ask alumni, parents, and friends of the College to honor the future by making an Honor Pledge: a commitment to make a leadership-level gift to the College Fund for five consecutive years. For more information, please contact Jessica Robertson, Assistant Director of Development, at 434-924-8333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.