The exceptional generosity of alumni, friends, parents, faculty, and staff who contribute $2,500 or more to the College Fund is honored by membership in the Benefactors Society. These gifts are used annually to meet the most pressing and immediate needs of Arts & Sciences, which include support for research, graduate fellowships, faculty and academic departments.
Benefactors Society recognition levels:
- Dome Level $25,000 and above
- Colonnade Level $10,000–$24,999
- Serpentine Level $5,000–$9,999
- Pavilion Level $2,500–$4,999
- Young Alumni Giving Levels
- $1,000 (class years: 2004-2008)
- $500 (class years: 2009-2013)
- $250 (class years: 2014-2018)
1819 by 2019 Founders Challenge: For the first time in the College’s history, a donor wall has been approved to honor alumni and supporters of the College Fund who pledge $2,500 or more annually for the next five years as part of the1819 by 2019 Founder’s Challenge. This is a unique opportunity for donors to have their name permanently recognized in a building on Grounds. For more information or to pledge to have your name added to the donor wall, please contact Alexa Andrews, Director of Development, at 434-243-8434 or firstname.lastname@example.org.